Friday, September 4, 2009

Scrapbooking & Card Making Club Kit Option

I'm pretty excited about starting up a Scrapbooking and Card Making Club. The new Workshop kit that is offered by Close To My Heart is going to make the likelihood of a club to be possible. I am going to offer the Workshop on the Go Kit.

The kits are filled with plenty of material to allow you to complete a 2 page layout and 6 cards, plus have enough "extra" to do another 2 page layout or 6 more cards. Based on what I have left, I know there is enough to get more than the "extras" as well.

The Basic Kit starts with a base price of $29.95. With the cost of $29.95 you get the following:
  • Monthly Level 2 Paper Pack ($12.95 value)


  • Exclusive My Acrylix "Kit Only" Stamp Set ($13.95 value)


  • Embellishment with a $7.95 value


  • Workshop Guide ($1.00 value)

This Base Price saves you close to $6, however the Exclusive Acrylic Stamp Set can only be purchased as part of this kit. I will be purchasing the kit monthly!!

Upgrade to the "Best Option" = Basic Kit + Accessories

  • The cost of the "Best Option" will change monthly, however will run in the $10-$12 range.

By attending the monthly "Club" gathering you'll get to take advantage of the following:

  • I will have coordinating inks needed for the layouts and cards
  • Other coordinating My Acrylix Stamp Sets (Alphabets etc)

  • Tools (sponges, piercing tools, brayer, punches, the Cricut etc)

  • Other enhancing products, such as Liquid Glass, Embossing Powders & all that fun stuff

Who Doesn't Like Free Stuff??

Based on the number of monthly participants (5 or more in the $29.95 Kit Option), I will also be giving away at least $25 in free product at the monthly workshops as well.

Get in touch with me as soon as possible if you would like to participate. Check out my blog for other "Options" that will be posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment