Wednesday, October 21, 2009

3 Ring Binder Using the Grace Kit

Here are some pictures of the 3 Ring Binder that I created using the Grace Level 2 Kit and Exclusive Stamp Set. I also used the Grace Level 2 Stickease and added the Flip Flap Protectors with some of the Top Coats added here and there. The Flip Flap Protectors will allow me to put extra pictures in this album.
The Heart is Stamped Using the My Acrylix Beautiful Flourish Stamp Set that is part of the Workshop On The Go Grace Kit. The buttons are accented with the Crystal Blue Waxy Flax.

The back cover. Notice how I used the paper on the spine to make it appear as if there are ribbons running down the edge.


Inside, I placed 3 flip flap protectors. I could have easily gotten away with 1 or 2 per divided page. The page shows use of one of the edge anchors as well.

The Barn Red Cardstock on the right side is stitched by piercing the paper then threading the waxy flax through it.


The Level 2 Stickease Assortment really dressed up the pages!












The back is simply stamped and accented with the Stickease.

This album is easily adaptable to any paper pack offered through Close To My Heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment