Thursday, January 7, 2010

Voice Recorder Ornament

This is an ornament my girls and I made for my husband. It's the Voice Recorder from Close To My Heart. It comes as a basic white item. I dressed it up by using the sponging technique on the front to get the Blue face. On the back, I covered it with a piece of Vineyard Berry Card stock. I stamped the images and adhered them to the ornament before having the girls make their recording. The girls recorded "Merry Christmas Daddy! We love you!" Then I finished the ornament off with the ribbon. He loved his gift. Best of all, he will always have their little voices to reminisce over every Christmas from now on.










These ornaments retail for $14.95. They make great gifts for Grandparents too. Use them in your cards, in scrapbooks or as ornaments.











No comments:

Post a Comment