Thursday, September 23, 2010

New 12" Flip Flaps

I love the new 12" Flip Flap Assortment from Close To My Heart! They come in a package of 8 with 3 different sizes. This layout uses 2 of those 3 sizes. You simply adhere them to the top of your page protector. This is the front page of my album. The paper is the new Olivia Level 2 from Close To My Heart. The stamps are from the Olivia Workshop On The Go kit and the Many Thanks Stamp set. I sanded the edge of the picture to help it blend in a little better.
The words "CORN FUN" is stamped using the Posterboard alphabet from the My Acrylixs Stamps collection.


Open it once to reveal the inside of the 8" x 12" flip flap. I haven't mounted the rest of my pictures yet because we want to get some new photos when we go to my friend's Corn Maze in Corunna MI later in October.

You can't even see the strip adhered to the center page!! On the center page, I used a piece of chipboard from the Framed In Dimensional Elements set.


Open the 4" x 12" protector to reveal even more! The tree is stamped using the Grown With Love My Acrylix Stamp set.
Visit my website or email me at tonia@myctmh.com
to order yours today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment