Saturday, April 7, 2012

From MY Secret Sister

It was truly a lot of fun to give hand made gifts, however it was really just as nice (and very appreciated) to receive the beautiful things I did from my Secret Sister, Trish.


On the first day, she made this beautiful 12" x 12" scrapbook layout using the Lucy paper kit.  It is going to be perfect for photos of my girls.



On this layout, I love how she used the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the large square bracket along with the butterflies and flowers.

In the top right corner, she used single words to help define the page too.


The details!  I love them!!  She used 3D foam tape to give the page dimension.  She also adorned the stamped images and edges of the pages with the bitty buds assortment.

No comments:

Post a Comment