Thursday, April 5, 2012

Secret Sister Gifts

I recently had the chance to visit Hawaii, courtesy of Close To My Heart.  During the trip, I participated in our Secret Sister Swap with the other consultants on board.  It was exciting to give and receive little goodies each day. 


Check back regularly because I will be posting the projects that I made and the projects that I received.  I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing some new things for project inspiration.


On the first day, we (I had my girls involved in being the gift "droppers" each day...they loved being sneaky LOL)....anyway, we hung this banner on Karen's door so that when she came back to her room she was given a great big Aloha each time.    


We also learned that "Aloha" takes on quite a bit of meaning in Hawaii.  It means:  Hello, Goodbye, Take Care, With Love and so much more!  


 I made this banner using the Pemberley Paper Kit and the new Mini Banner.
  
 I used the hemp and 3D foam tape to make the letters and flowers "pop" a little

It's fun to make the flowers pop a little more by simply curling the edges and adding a little color with some ink and a sponge.




No comments:

Post a Comment