Thursday, May 3, 2012

Handmade Trinket Box


Here is a trinket box I made using one of the 9 cubes from the collage cube set.  It was perfect for placing a small gift into just before giving it to my secret sister.





I used hemp to wrap it around one of our decorative brads for keeping the box closed.


I added liquid glass to the petals of the flowers and leaves to make it appear wet from the morning dew.


A little pearl just to jazz it up a bit.


Perfect for the earrings.

What have you done with your Collage Cubes?  

You don't have them yet?!?!  Well, they are back in stock and ready to be ordered.  Just click on the link to my website or email me to get your set ordered.  The whole set is $14.95.  You can make 9 trinket boxes!!  Or, of course, create whatever else you would like with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment