Thursday, May 17, 2012

This week....

This week has been fun!  I've taken the time to sit down with the Dotty For You Paper kit and came up with this awesome set of layouts!  There are 12 layouts, 24 pages total.  I haven't embellished them, yet.    


I am offering this as a scrapbook in a day session during the month of June.  Since the availability of the paper is limited, so are the "seats" at the workshop.  RSVP to let me know if you'd like to attend.  Here's the details:


WHEN:  
Saturday June 9th from 11am-5pm.  


COST:  
$55 -  which includes some embellishments, all the cardstock and patterned paper and a main dish for lunch.  Everyone brings a side or snack to share.   It also includes use of my stamps and inks, use of my various tools, door prizes, and a guaranteed socially good time!


WHERE:   
My house in Swanton


RSVP:       
No later than Sunday May 27th to me at  toniacreates@gmail.com   (if there is any cropping supplies you'd like me to have on hand that day, please email or call me ahead of time & I can be sure to have them)


SUPPLIES TO BRING:     
Basic cropping supplies- adhesive, additional embellishments, paper trimmer & scissors


Here are just a few of my favorite layouts from the 12....



I really love the polka dot side to the Dotty For You kit!


The flowers are just beautiful!


This layout screams picnic to me!  The top left of the left page is in "temporary" layout form until I decide if I want to put a flower or a scalloped design up there instead of the square.




No comments:

Post a Comment