Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Love Your Layout - Studio J

Even for those of us that are die hard "traditional" scrapbookers, I think you will find a little interest in the offerings Studio J has in store for us.   Some of the things I like:

  • Easy to use, pre-made layouts...leave them as is or change them to suit your needs (colors, embellishments, journaling and more)
  • They are a nice addition to the traditional scrapbook.  Most of the time, those looking through your album do not even realize it's a "photo" instead of real embellishments.
  • You can jazz it up with some embellishments once you have it in your hand - if you so desire.
  • My absolute favorite reason to use Studio J -- I do get ALOT more added to my album because of the ease of use and short time it takes to complete a layout.
  • You can purchase just the .jpgs and print them in any size you like -- including Greeting Cards, Calendars, 6x6 and all!


Here is a link to the Close To My Heart video about Studio J.  This video gives you some quick and easy to follow instruction on Studio J.   It's a nice little peek at what Studio J is and how it works.



Give it a try for free.  Just go to my website at www.closetomyheart.com/tonia, set up a free account and make some layouts.  They stay online for 90 days.  If you decide you do not want them, no harm done.  If you end up liking them and would like to buy them, the cost is only $6.95 per layout.   

For those of you in Hostess Club -- these layouts now can count towards your monthly club purchase too!!  Just click the "Join" button on the month you are making your purchase for and the system does the rest.

Studio J can also be redeemed with Hostess Rewards as well.  

Want to learn more?  Attend my Studio J hands on workshop on Wednesday August 15th, 2012 from 7-9pm.   Email me for more details or visit my Facebook Page.

No comments:

Post a Comment