Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What is MY Favorite Close To My Heart Product????

....Now I have to tell you, that's a fully loaded question.  Over the week I have been asked that very question multiple times.  It's hard to narrow it to ONE product, however I do have to say THE thing that got me hooked on Close To My Heart (and still has a full grasp on me)....is the PAPER KITS.  

What first attracted me was how cute the patterned paper jumped off the page in the catalog at me.  I remember first seeing Bella, then Moon Doggie & ...well, let's just say I had to add shelving to my scrap space.  I've even "planned" photo events around the paper I have....LOL, yes, really.  It could be considered sad, however it's what I enjoy.  It makes my family laugh too.

Now, more than any reason, I LOVE the My Reflections Paper Kits because they save me so much time.  When I sit down to work on a project or go to a crop, I just take out the Kit & wahlaa...everything coordinates.

I'm excited to see what Close To My Heart will be rolling out after the first of the year.  In the meantime, visit my website to see which My Reflection Paper Kits are still available (until Dec 31st or while supplies last).  http://tonia.myctmh.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment