Monday, December 27, 2010

"Tis the Season

Wow -- Christmas came & went really fast this year.  One of the biggest reasons I love to scrapbook is so that I can preserve those memories forever.  I was a bit behind on some of the past Christmas events, so I gathered up some of my favorites that demonstrated some of our fun traditions.  Here's the layout that I chose, using the 12" Flip Flaps made it much easier to get some additional photos onto my layouts.

 In this layout, I used the Mistletoe Level 2 Workshop on the Go kit, along with the Mistletoe Level 2 stickease and 12" Flip Flaps.   "SANTA" is stamped using the Baroque Alphabet.
 The flowers were punched with one of my Whale of A Punches and layered to resemble Holly.  I did use the Brads from the Mistletoe Assortment.
I've utilized the layout from our New Magic How To Book.  Now that I have photos from 2010, I can use the left over paper from this kit & complete the Mistletoe Workshop on the Go.

If you are interested in completing this layout, feel free to contact me at tonia@myctmh.com for details on how to get the supplies needed for this project or go to my website at http://tonia.myctmh.com/  to order the following:

G1014 -  Mistletoe Workshop on the Go Kit   $29.95
X7130C - Mistletoe Level 2 My Stickease  $4.95
Z1325 -  12" Flip Flap Assortment  $3.95
E1006 - Baroque Alphabet (optional)  $34.95

No comments:

Post a Comment