Thursday, May 19, 2011

Time To Catch Up!

Wow!  2011 grabbed on to me and ran.  I'm not sure where the past 5 months went, but they sure did zip by pretty quick.   Things were flying by so fast that I had not even realized how long it had been since my last blog post. 

Hopefully you're off to a good 2011.  We have definitely had our share of illness and all that good stuff this season.  Hopefully we've scrubbed it and are all ready for the nice spring weather to arrive.

I have several events coming up for May and June.  Here's a photo of what is planned for this weekend:

This layout was inspired by a fellow consultant, although now I cannot find the name of who inspired me.  I did change it up in several ways.  I used my How To Books for layout ideas.  I mixed 2 different layouts to get the number of photos I want on this page.  

This is the Mayberry Level 2 paper kit, Splendid Day stamp set & the Friendship Alphabet.


I also used the canvas buttons to give the page a little dimension.  I didn't stop there though.  I thought it would be fun to incorporate the double slider card from the Magic book onto this layout.  I've used this same double slider as a Christmas card in the past too. 



Upcoming events:
Fri May 27th - 2 page layout using the Lucky Paper Kit
Sat Jun 11th - Scrapbook in a day workshop (18 completed pages!)
Sat Jun 25th - Scrapbooking / papercrafting garage sale

No comments:

Post a Comment