Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ready for a Fresh Start

Back in the fall, I was extremely excited because I had Kelsey help me make my blog look much nicer than it did.   Along with this, came the small task of learning my way around the blog.   I'm self taught on many levels of the computer, which creates for some slower learning paces for me.   I had every intention of learning it and running full force with it back in the fall.

THEN...life took over and I found it was so easy to update Facebook until I "had time" to learn and become fluent in updating my blog.    Well, I had forgotten a couple of important things.    First, "having time" is not something that just happens, I need to "make time".  Check!   Second, I sometimes forget that not everyone uses Facebook.

So, I have officially created some time to keep my blog updated and hope that you will enjoy the posts to come.  I will be blogging about a lot of things, not just 100% scrapbooking.  I have found it fun to see posts on other topics as I browse some of my favorite blogs.

I look forward to hearing comments, suggestions, stories and seeing projects you do as well.  Please send me your feedback.   For anyone that has attended my workshops, been a guest in my home or met me out and about, you know that I strive to make the situation welcoming to those that are interested.  My blog will be no different.

In the meantime, here's a little "catch up" on what has been taking place since my last post in October:

  • 2012 Winter & 2013 Spring Swanton High School band fundraiser crops were a huge success & we will be holding more during the 2013/2014 school year.
  • My family enjoyed traveling last fall to watch the Swanton High School band participate in the OMEA events.
  • Our Jan 2013 weekend cropping event at Sauder's Founders hall was such a huge success (and overly full) that I am excited to announce that I will be spinning off to hold my own crops out at Sauder's starting in September this year.  Mark your calendar for Sept 20-22!!
  • In January, I rolled out a fun incentive program for the ladies of my Close To My Heart Team
  • In February, my family and I were treated to a wonderful vacation in the Southern Caribbean -- courtesy of Close To My Heart and all the wonderful ladies that support my events.
  • The Spring/Summer 2013 Catalog launched on Feb 1st...be sure to visit my website to see all the wonderful new paper kits, workshop kits and stamps available.
Workshop Photos:

December 2012 - Glass Ornaments

January 2013 - Stack The Deck Album

February 2013 - Magazine Style Card Holder with Cards

March 2013 - Easter Basket and Treat Card


No comments:

Post a Comment