Monday, March 25, 2013

Studio J - Love Your Layout

I have to admit...I have a new found love for another form of crafting.  Yes, DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING!!  Wowza!  I was able to complete and print 68 layouts during the month of February.  It was fun to go back to some really old digital photos I had and create layouts that I can now insert into my albums amongst my other layouts.   I even printed copies to share with some of the other members of my family.

No software needed, just an internet connection.  Then print your layouts (2 pages per layout) for only $6.95 each.   Anyone that is part of my monthly club can use Studio J layouts towards their $25 monthly club purchase as well.

Close To My Heart has some awesome tutorials.  Check out this Youtube video to learn a little more about it.








No comments:

Post a Comment