Saturday, October 19, 2013

One Style, Yet So Many Other Options.....

These card designs I did using the Close To My Heart Wishes book.   I cut according to the diagram, then decorated them to suit my needs.

The flowers on the cards above are cut on the Cricut then stamped using the flower stamp in the Sarita Workshop On The Go.   

I love using up odds and end of things.  I have partial pieces of the opaque flourishes used on the 2 cards above, and below that are 2 cards where I used up some of my Sweet Leaf ribbon (now retired) and some flowers and bling.

These are amongst my favorite of the batch.  The shapes were all cut using the Cricut, then stamped with the coordinating stamp set.  On the all of them, I used a little 3D foam tape to make them stand out a bit.
On the cupcake, I make the sprinkles pop by using the brown/tan gems.  On the other 3 cards, I used the clear sparkles.

If you want to get any of the supplies from the cards listed above, visit my website or email me for availability.   

I hope you find some inspiration in what's listed here.  Happy crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment