Tuesday, October 29, 2013

2013 Christmas Card Workshop

Finally!   I'm soooooo excited to finally have my 2013 Christmas Cards designed.  Seemed like a long process for me this year ... waiting for materials to arrive, making up my mind, making sample, throwing away samples, making new samples, tweeking samples..... whew!   I found my groove this week and was able to get them finished and ready for our Annual Christmas Card Workshop (see times etc below):



Workshop Details:

Come create 15 Christmas Cards for $15 with us.   The workshop will be held at 2 different times to hopefully accommodate all the busy schedules.

At this workshop, we will create 5 styles of cards, 3 of each style.  The cutting will be done ahead of time, so all you need to do is come stamp, embellish and assemble.

Workshop #1 will be held on Sat Nov 23rd at 6pmWorkshop #2 will be held on Fri Dec 6th at 7pm


Seating at each workshop is limited, so please be sure to RSVP to me via Facebook, email (toniacreates@gmail.com) or by phone/text to 419-270-1066

Like the stamp sets used here?  Let me know if you'd like to pre-order any supplies so you can create more cards at home. 

Supplies to bring:
Plenty of adhesive (tape runner)
Scissors 

Optional and Other tools we will use that you may bring if desired:
3D Foam Tape
2.5" or larger Sticker Maker
Paper piercer
Bone Folder
Sponges
Zots
colored pencils

I will have light refreshments for you to enjoy while you craft as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment