Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Where in the World is Tonia??

Hello Friends! 

Things have been very busy around the Spitulski house....I'm sure nobody reading this knows ANYTHING about that word "busy"...Right??   :-)

I went awol for a short time while I prepared for my First Solo Sauder's Weekend retreat.  In the past I've always done the weekend retreat with other fellow consultants, who happen to also be good friends of mine.  But, we ran into a snag when we oversold our last event and it looked like we might even be in for the same trouble this fall.....So....with a little push from my great friend and self proclaimed AA, Lori Jones, we took the step to hold a stand alone event this fall.  It was absolutely AWESOME.  

You know the saying "it takes a village to raise a child"....well, I will admit that it also takes a village to make a weekend retreat go off without a problem as well.   Several of my closest friends and family pitched in to make it all come together.    With that, we had a super fun weekend, made new friends and cemented some of our long lived friendships with new jokes and laughter.   We learned, we ate, we crafted, we ate, we laughed, we ate, we stamped....and did I mention...we ate.  LOL ....

Here are some of the fantastic moments captured during the weekend:























The next event is Jan 31-Feb 2, 2014 and it's filling up fast.  Be sure to register asap if you plan to attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment